You have ideas, a message, and expertise to share with the world that you know will propel others in their journey.
You’re taking the leap to make things official – transforming your knowledge into a dynamic business that will galvanize your community and create the life of freedom you’ve always dreamed for yourself.
Along the way, you’ve hit some major roadblocks and discovered that building a business to empower others with your ideas is a huge task. It’s a lot of work filled with a million decisions to make, a million possible directions, and a million more questions to answer.
- What is your work? Who do you serve? How do you help them?
- How will you structure your business and services?
- How will you package your ideas and work with clients?
- What technologies and platforms will you use to run your business, connect with your community, and serve them with your knowledge?
- What words will you use to attract your audience, explain your ideas, and communicate the value of your work?
And on and on and on…
You’ve diligently tried to tackle each of these areas following endless advice on the internet, but your efforts have felt like trying to hit a small moving target while blindfolded on a slippery obstacle course. Understandably, you’re frustrated. You’re overwhelmed.
As a new entrepreneur, you have no idea where to start or what to tackle first. And if you’re multi-passionate, your different passions and ideas are pulling you in different directions, making it incredibly difficult to even know the business you really want to build.
I feel you! Tell me if this sounds familiar:
- You’ve been working on your business. You’ve taken all the advice, ticked off all the boxes, done all the things you’re “supposed to do,” but you’re not seeing any change or forward movement.
- “I don’t know what to say” might as well be your company motto as much as you struggle to find the right words to put on your website, in your emails, or in your marketing and social media content.
- Nailing down your niche and ideal audience has felt like trying to grip a slippery, wet fish with oily hands. Everytime you think you have the answer in your grasp, your confidence slips from your fingertips as you realize (yet again) neither is what you thought they were.
- You’re so damn tired of all these questions being asked about your work and audience that you have no idea how to answer!
- You feel like you’re missing something – like someone ripped a super important chapter out of the business instruction manual and now you’re stuck, can’t move forward, or worse, you can’t figure out the missing part that’s holding everything up.
You are missing YOUR help!
Well, you’re not crazy. You are missing something. A HUGE something.
See, the thing you’re missing, my friend, is clarity about your work. And not having this clarity is making it hard to charge forward and change the world with your expertise.
As an entrepreneur, you are responsible for setting up everything that makes it possible for you to empower others with your ideas. That set up is all about making decisions and answering questions.
If you don’t have clarity about the work you do, the problems you solve, and the people you serve, you are missing key information that guides and directs you in setting up, managing, and growing your business.
If you’re not clear about the business you’re building, how can you explain it to others? How can you determine which direction, advice, tools, or technologies are best for your business?How can you properly represent your business in a name, logo, marketing, or copy?
My customized one-on-one business coaching will give you the clarity you need to determine the best course for your business.
A single session is the perfect solution if you need clarity, guidance, strategy, or soundboarding for a specific issue or question.
Sessions are 60 minutes. Conducted via Zoom.
A multi-session coaching package is the perfect solution if you need guidance or accountability for a project with multiple parts, or if you need regular support through a particular season.
Sessions are 60 minutes. Conducted via Zoom.
Investment: $500 (4-sess.) / $1500 (12-sess.)
Power Sessions are the perfect solution if you want to work through or strategize a specific project, issue, or opportunity in one jam-packed session.
Sessions are 2.5 hours. Conducted via Zoom
Schedule a complimentary consultation if you need help determining the best option for your needs.
If you have any questions, please submit them on this form.